Saturday, January 15, 2011

home sweet home

hey people.
how r u guys lately?
bz shopping for CNY? bz "on-diet" for CNY? spring cleaning?


For me, i'm quite bz wif the shopping & spring cleaning lately.
CNY shopping seems like a tradition for the Chinese which sign a new year need some new stuff for a new start.
so, do i since i'm very traditional. =P


besides tat, the usual spring cleaning was really hectic. 
u will see me sweeping, vacuum-ing, mopping the floor on & off cause ppl coming for painting la, servicing the air-con la.
n i just finished the toilets part.
i think now my grandma's hands are smoother than mine.  >.<


luckily i got tis from my fren. THX! ^^



tat day i went to Aussino to buy face towel for routine replacement.
me: wat r the difference between the green 1 & the blue 1?

shop assistant: oh, the green 1 is 100% cotton, the blue 1 is made of bamboo.
me: HARH !? Bamboo?
shop assistant: ya ! bamboo. ^^
me: OK. i'll take the blue 1 since i never try the "bamboo towel" b4. ^^



as the tag stated, it's smooth and high absorbency. & i think it's anti-odour too.
i like it. ^^



actually i'm "home person" which opposite to my outlook.
when i say, i like to chill & relax at home, my fren will immediately say "dun pretend la". 
i like to ta-bao my favorite breakfast n go back watching tv, on9-ing, reading magazine, day-dreaming, mimi-momo at home during Sunday.
it's so chilled & relax. just lay back.


oh yah, n 1 thing, am gonna to start working real soon.
i wish i can enjoyed by just laying at home n do nothing b4 i start working.
me: mummy, i'm gonna start to work real soon.

mum: nvm la, just go lo, tat's life.
me: ya i know. but i wish to lay at home n do nothing for the rest of the week b4 i start.
mum: sure. u r laying now.
(i'm laying on the sofa when i'm talking to her. wahahaXD)




i'm goin to work at this place real soooon.. =)
wish me luck. ;P







till then, 
your love.





3 comments:

  1. kelas nyerr.. work at that place...
    gd luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suwoan, i really dunno u hav a bloggie. but now i know. "followed u" & big THX!! ^^

    danny, kerja saja. am goin to start the sardin day again. haha.. THX !! ^^

    ReplyDelete