Sunday, April 10, 2011

underdressed

Yesterday, i met wif an old fren which i dint see for quite a loooooong time.
overall, it's a great evening.
we talked through out the whole session.
inside the car, when we walk, at the restaurant...
of course, we have tons of topic to talk about after such a long time..
i really miss the good old days, countless laughter & joy.

we had nice dinner at jalan ampang.
everything was prefect, except i stepped in the restaurant wif my Crocs.  =.=
tot just a casual yam cha session.
he just randomly said:" let's go xxx."
of course i was happy wif tat but after tat i looked at my foot....  >.<
i felt i was a bit underdressed yesterday.

tis incident remind me of my bestie, E.
she is a pretty gal, n everytime we hang out, she is very well-gromming.
u know lazy gal like me seldom doll-up unless there's special occasion or tell me in advance. or else, i can be very "casual".  XD
n she told me tat, gal hav to be in GOOD condition 24/7 cause anything can happen.
life is so unpredictable, u might meet ur mr. right at mamak stall.  hahhahahXD

since before yest, i take it as a joke.
but from now on, i think i should keep tat in mind.
Arrgghhh, so regret wif it.
i think it's time to get myself some heels too since i'm too rely on my crocs. >.<
(no choice la, killing high heel kill me 1st, before i kill others. XD )






At last, i just wanna to say, Thank you for the great night.
i'm so glad to catch up wif u yesterday.
time fly, we know each other for so many yearssssss d..
but still, u r so sweet & warm. ^^





tis song is specially dedicated to you.
i dunno y tis song always remind me of u. haha.
U take really gooood care ok?  ur health is always my concern. (too much alcohol la)
n ya.. have a safe business trip to China.
i'll miss u alright. ^^
Good Night.

2 comments:

  1. attitude is more important that what u r wearing ;p
    crocs oso can b very high fashion .. as long as u know how to pose with it...lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. can la.. but the power is so damn low.
    hardly to show tat bitchy face wif crocs. wahhahahXD

    ReplyDelete