Monday, October 11, 2010

KaKaK DaY

i would say my mum is a good trainer.
when i still a kids, mum was bz 'cari makan' , so me n my sis have been trained so well for doin the house chores.

we aldy start to wash our shoes since standard 1. mum said if dun wash then no need wear lo.. =.=

then after i grown up, the job allocation as follows:
elder sis: vacum n mopping
2nd sis: car wash n dog bathing
me: toilet washing ( i think am expert now >.<)

now both of my sis aldy get married n moved out, i hav to pick up their work. (jialat)
now am doin the vacum, mopping, toilet washing.
my 2nd sis will still do the dog bathing but sometime also outsource.
the car wash has been outsourced. (can not do so much chores la..)



at the meantime based on my timetable , every monday is a Kakak Day. =.=
how about u? or u hav the real kakak at home?



ps: To a person who used to call me maid n asked me dont horse x2 tiger x2, happy 6 months anniversary for knowing each others.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment