Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Substance Over Form.

A lot of ppl have some misunderstanding about me. let's see 1 by 1.

1) i look older than my actual age. (i dun mind actually, i know am not the cute type tho.)

2) i'm player. (my frens will know who i am.)

3) i'm drunkard. (used to be but now feel dizzy after a few sips.)

4) i'm tough. (although i look very man-ish & tough outside, but it's kinda fragile inside.)

5) i have 'big-mouth'. (i should say secret stop at my side n never go out.)

6) i'm laid-back person. (i take things seriously for watever i do.) 

7) i'm happy-go-lucky person. (well, sometime. but i'm also quite sentimental n emotion i think)

8) i'm strong n sick-proof. (i'm loser in health, i got to take extra care of myself.)



 oh, the panda is so cute! but actually it is a DOG. =.=





so now, u know why "Substance Over Form" is so important in accounting principle. Because the truth doesn't always appear as how it supposed to be.






ps: a fren of mine who look so soft wanted to be a successful career woman in the future. me n another fren was like : "看不出 lorrr.."  hahahahaXD

No comments:

Post a Comment