Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things u like to do??

I was reading a Chinese newspaper just now.
at the entertainment headline, there's news about Amber Chia's baby. 
all tat are normal news la but wat attracted me was, the data about the baby. 
(i translate it into english la..)



Name: Ashton
Birthday: 28 Sept
Weight: 5kg
Things he like: Sleeping, Looking around, Smiling, Drinking milk. 


ok. I assumed "things he like" is actually similar to hobbies and interests. 
After i read it, i was like WAT !!!???
he only a 41 days old baby, wat u aspect he will like?? online? Dota? futsal?
41 days old baby of course he only know Sleeping, Looking around, Smiling, and Drinking milk.
Oh My God, it just ridiculous u know.
i cant help myself but just laughing non-stop. it's really funny. XD


see, they told you Ashton like to sleep n drink milk. wahahha.XD





people, wat are the things u like to do??
for myself, of course sleeeeeeeping, reading(i really do), watching movie, shopping(who doesnt like shopping?) , spending quality time with frens and family, etccccc...






ps: congratulation to amber chia.
pps: i'm not a fan of amber chia. definately not.

No comments:

Post a Comment