Tuesday, November 16, 2010

wat fruits do u like??

one day, i met up wif my fren to have dinner.

fren: wat u brought into my car?
me: durian puffs.
fren: WAT !? u know me for so many years, u dunno i hate durians.
me: i really dunno.. hehe.. then wat fruits do u like?
fren: erm.. honeydew, watermelon, pear lo. wat about u?
me: i eat almost every fruits.
fren: u like ciku? i think is 'busuk'.
me: oh.. i love ciku. then do u like kiwi?
fren: hell no. it's so weird.
me: how come? it's so normal which can buy it everywhere.
fren: the name itself aldy called 奇异果 , how can u said it's not weird.
me: =.=
fren: n i also dun like cempedak n its fren.



tis is passion fruit. although it's look weird but taste nice.. =)



by the way, wat fruits do u like? 



ps: i think i'm the only one on the earth who know who is cempedak's fren. hahaha =P

No comments:

Post a Comment