Saturday, September 11, 2010

hello people..

hello world.. finally am here..
i was thinking to do tis for very long time while am enjoying other ppl blog..
now i hav my own tat i can bull-sh!tting all over my place..
haha..
if u find my "sh!t" is interesting, u're always welcome.. =)


so 1st of all of course, happy raya everyone.. it's like 初一 for the muslim..
yesterday i went for hair cut,
hairstylist: y u come? i am very very bz ler.
me: i also wan to 过年 ma..
hairstylist: u r muslim meh?
me: nope but SATU MALAYSIA ma.. we have to celebrate together.. =D
hairstylist-->  =.=

                              HAPPY RAYA DAY ^^

Today, my elder sis finally moved to her new lovely house after all..
(may post up some pic later)
so basically i just helped her up n dint go anywhere..
tis is my 初一.
how was urs ??

2 comments:

  1. Selamat hari raya Eunice 'jie jie'. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey khengmai.. nice to see u here n be the 1st to leave comment.. WELCOME..
    but pls.. call me eunice "mei mei" next time.. hahaha...=D

    ReplyDelete