Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i'm mono-way driver.

just came back from yam cha at sg long with my besties..
after tat, me n R who stay at kajang have to lead E back to puchong..


me: i dunno how to take the alternative, u lead me la..
R: how come u dunno the road?
me: i'm mono-way driver ma. i just know use 1 road to reach the particular destination.^^


ya, i'm the so called mono-way driver. i only know 1 road to reach a particular place.(unless i know that area very well la) n i always mix up all the highway n road name.. =.=


for example:
1) i only know the way from kajang to kl , i dunno how to go kl from sunway..
2) i only use kerinchi link to 1U, i dunno the alternative.
3) i can reach kuchai lama only by sg besi highway. 




                                                                   which way??


r u the mono-way driver too or u r moving gps ?
ps: i hav a fren who really a moving responsive gps. she can giv u direction clearly whenever u lost in somewhere.. so good to have her.. ^^

2 comments:

  1. surprise! I found your blog! :) keep it up and I have been thinking of continue blogging as well but it seems quite difficult for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... u found it. ^^
    ya la.. it's difficult for u la since u even hardly have time to sleep.. =.=

    ReplyDelete