Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A-Ma-Zing !! & Re-Union..

Today is another random tuesday, since hong(bestie) on-leave, we both went pavillion n times square to collect the bag.

what bag?
About a months ago, my sister show me her burberry white canvas checkered bag..
i was like O-M-G !!
Thanks to tis fella, Lee Ann Yee (her daughter) , she was drawing like Picasso with a black ball pen on the bag..
my sis told me she almost fainted when she saw it..


                                 
                                                 Picasso wannabe - Lee Ann Yee ^^



Then she asked me any bag cleanning service available in KL?
i searched online n found MY BAG SPA which located at times square.
i brought the bag n showed it to the staff, she said it's not guarantee that the ink stains can be fully removed but they will try their best.

Today i was very "gan jeong"  , when i saw the bag, the stain is removed.

                                                                 A-Ma-Zing !!


so, for those who have the same pro, dun throw away ur LV, Burberry, Prada, Gucci, Coach, watever..
there's still hope for it.. but of course not guarantee la..

p/s: they dint giv me any advertising fees..
p/p/s: i wish they did.. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday have pasar malam at Sg Long.
I told Hong I predicted that Sia will call me for pasar malam 2nite...
Siapa tau she really did. (giv me some prediction for 4D pls..)

2nite is just like a reunion since everyone is bz with their own stuff, is getting difficult to gather all in one time...
although it's just a simple pasar malam-ing, but we felt like we r back to the secondary school time..


dunno how many years ago, we took the following pic..

                                 (Hong, Evelyn, Sia aka Daphne, Me, Mei aka Nicole)




p/s : sometime it's so frightening to look at those old pic.. @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment