Sunday, September 26, 2010

nick namessss... ^^

another steamboat session which is full of laughter wif my darlingss.. haha...
i dunno y they can be so funny & 38.. 
speaking of funny n 38, of course must include my sis. i think she is number 1 among all.=D

besides 38 n funny, i think my frens n sis also very creative too..
when we see n meet somebody who we dunno their name, we tend to get them some nick name..

i got u guys few examples on the time being, as my memory very small , suddenly can not recall all.

1) 间条衫 : he was wearing stripe shirt when we 1st met him.
               : my yoga-mate called me tis also cause she said i always wear stripe to class.^^
2) 白色衫 : he was wearing white shirt when we 1st met him.
               : he also called me the same nick name since i also wear white tat night. =)
                 we have the same contact name in hp for each others. ^^
3) 中间 : she always sit at the middle every time we see her at the usual place.
4) 吃加哩 : she is dating with an indian.
5) 口臭 : he got the bad breath problem.
the above in canto

5) 丸子 : she always make hair bun to class.
6) 琢木鸟 : my fren said she looked like the bird. not me, i swear.
7) 七彩霓虹灯 : she wear 7 colours on herself in a time to class.
the above in mandarin

8) edited & photoshop : she always wear make up.


nah... totally no offense to anybody ar.. n pls dun fit urself into the nick names ok..
sometime u might just think too much.. ^^

wat's the funny nick name u giv to others?? share share la^^





ps: i think i will give no.1 to 吃加哩, so funny la..=D

2 comments:

  1. my nickname is :

    大四喜!!!

    頭大,膊細,身長,腳短

    all the salah thing happened on my body ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah.. nola.. god is fair 1.
    u aldy have many betul things , n hav to balance it out wif some salah things also.
    if not, too prefect, ppl jealous la^^

    ReplyDelete