Thursday, September 23, 2010

YOGA-licious

lately, am feeling so 'heavy', tired, sleepy, lack of energy n focus.
i think it may be the consequences for abandoned my yoga class for 2 weeks.. =P

always had the excuses for not goin class, raya celebration, national day, malaysia day.
so many makan makan session n it's really make me 'heavy'..
finally i picked up the yoga mat 2day.

it's was few years back when i had my first yoga class together with my mum.
firstly, i tot it might help to lose some weight n become slimmer.
days goes by, i realised tat burning fat is not the 1st priority anymore.
the healing n recovering of my mind n soul is far more important for me..
everytime when i feel weak & depressed, i tend to attend yoga class for 'self-recovering'.
it's need a lot of focus n concentration.
for cranky ppl like me, i found it's quite useful to train my temper.

i think most of the ppl include me will think tat yoga is all about technique n skill.
we all wan to do the difficult pose which look so impressive.but i think is would be more on determination, perseverance, n patience.
actually if u hav enough patience to practice, everyone can do tat.
it's just matter of time.

i would say am beneficial from it, (besides burning fat) i learned the way of living, how to deal with depressed n stress, how to carry myself better, how to appreciate myself more.




i found the haven for my soul. how about u?

ps: i'm not the expert.
pps: i do enjoy the pain of stretching. arrrhhh.. =P

2 comments:

  1. i dun hv soul.. n i am too impatient ...
    no yoga for m...;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. but u have fire passionate heart for ur sexy n vogue dancing..
    yoga not enuf to cope u.. haha^^

    ReplyDelete