Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HO HO HO~

Hello people, Hello Wednesday. ^^
I read the newspaper today.

The TOP 10 electronic gifts to avoid this Christmas are:
1) digital photo frames
2) foot spas
3) blenders
4) digital organisers
5) electronic sudoku games
6) coffee machines
7) digital radios
8) electric shavers
9) electric toothbrushes
10) bread makers




from the list above, i think (1) & (9) still acceptable..
the rest , ok also, i can give to others when they have house-warming or birthday. =P


This is the 1st Christmas treat for myself. 


Christmas is just around the corner n all the deco is up around those shopping malls.
Cant wait for my exam finish, so i can be free like a bird or happy like a bunny? XD


i will treat myself hair-do as Christmas present.
n one of my fren bought himself some books.
i was like, wahhhh.... (cause i never think of buying myself some books as present but at the same time i do admire him for this =P)


What about u ? What u buy for urself? ^^




ps: santa, I'm not requesting any present, i just wanna pass all my papers, plsssssssssssssss.. =D
pps: it's freaking expensive. n errm... i still like "yik cheong" more.. wahhahaXD

2 comments:

  1. i definitely won't buy books to torture myself too...lol
    gd luck in exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, thank you. ^^
    i think Santa aldy gav u the Paris trip as present. wahahahaXD
    congratz again.

    ReplyDelete