Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Good Morning world. 
am now at Perodua Service Centre waiting lounge & bumped into my primary schoolmates. 
wat a coincidence. ^^

so, how's everybody Christmas?
no more happening party night but delightful enuf.
no more fine dining but yummy enuf. ^^




Christmas eve, 
I had dinner with 2 of my besties at Choong Fatt. of course our favorite, steamboat again.

Christmas day,
i had lunch with my family to celebrate mum's belated birthday at Xenri.
nice place, delicious food, nice ambience, good service but a bit pricey la..

after tat, we went to view the condo show house near my house. the fella can called out my name during my second visit. impressive.

then, me, bev & dk went to brotzeit @ MV for dinner.
decent place, tasty food, decent ambience, service so-so, n again quite pricey la.

then, we went to coffee bean @ bangsar village for chit chatting.
here goes, my christmas. 


i bought some x'mas gifts to my family & besties.
eventhough it's not those expensive gift but it's show my love & concern for u guys. ^^
hope u guys like it. =D



i got tis as return from er jie. ^^
thank you !! =D

u know during my younger time, i took Christmas seriously.
i must come up with some celebrations. 
but days go by, i think the true meaning of Christmas is about being together with family & friends, share the happiness & spread some joys.
it's doesnt matter anymore where & how to celebrate. it's about togetherness.
so, hope u guys hav a

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR. ^^



ps: pic not with me now. will post up later alright.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is just another excuse for us to EAT, EAT and EAT.. kan? ;p
    happy xmas and hv a great year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. it's bloody true..
    it sign tat we need more workout. =.=
    anyway, happy new year !!! ^^

    ReplyDelete