Thursday, December 2, 2010

where is my key !??

今天天气好晴朗, 处处好风光, *好风光*~ ^^
GOOD MORNING laaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~ XD

hello people.. it's another thursday..
as usual, been eating at usual kopitiam.
bestie called, n chit-chatting for awhile.

fren: ei, last time u changed the whole car key n alarm system for how much a?
me:  erm.. about 500 gua, cant remember. y?
fren: u know my fren, yest she cant find her car key. she searched the whole house    upside down. finally u know where she found it?
me: tak tau.
fren: inside the fridge.
me: HARH !? inside the fridge? do audit till sot d ar?
fren: yes, in the fridge. mayb recently the weather is too hot, put the key inside so tat it wont sweat. XD
me: =.=

after i hang up the call, i keep imagine that the car key inside the fridge. *funny lo*

 

last time my mum was finding her spec also.
searched the whole house upside down, infront n behind also cant get.
lastly she found her spec inside the fridge also. =.=

why ppl tend to put all the things inside the fridge?

wat else can put inside the fridge?
iphone? laptop? books? pillow? babiessss?  wahahahaXD


No comments:

Post a Comment