Friday, December 31, 2010

Summary of 2010 & HAPPY 2011. ^^


GOOD MORNING world.
am been waking up so early today to have breakfast wif my bestie just now but still i overslept. =P
warm sunshine, clean fresh air, good breakfast, great company sign a perfect day.
n we always like to sing tis song in the beautiful morning.
今天天气好晴朗, 处处好风光,*好风光*~  ^^


Today is the last day of 2010.
recently newspaper, magazine, & watsoever, r doin a wrap up or summary for 2010.

so, how about my own version of summary for 2010?
i stucked & stared at the screen for about 10 min.
i flashed back all the scenes which happened for the year. it's like fast-forward playback.

i graduated from my degree, then i continued with ACCA at sunway-u.
throughout the year, u can heard me saying - "harh, am not free la, have to prepare for test next week."
i've been doing tis the whole year. but at last, am still not doin good at the final.
am wondering wat the hell am bz-ing wif?
on the other hand, i think i spent more time with my family & less time going out wif frens since most of my frens r working nowadays.
no more happening clubbing night but tons of chilled drinking sessions.
i would say tat tis year is kinda flat & quiet. nothing give me great impression.
but of course bitter & sweet. tat's wat life is about.


but Johnnie Walker said , KEEP WALKING. (am not only drink black label, i also listen wat he said. =P )
i told my mum, i've been "slower" than my peers. all of them been working for about 1 year while am still freshy.
n she told me, sometimes it's not how early u start, it's how u walk & how fast u can walk.
suddenly i awake. n it's boost me up wif lot of confident since i never have doubt of my capability.
n am goin to join the rest of them in the working field real soon.
so, here i come.


everyday is a brand new day for me.
i feel so glad that am still breathing when i wake up every morning.
n i feel so blessed to have my lovely family & frens. u know i love u all.
come, let's have a happy ending tonight & begin wif another great year ahead.






HAPPY 2011 people.
wat r ur new year resolutions?  mine?
have a healthy lifestyle. stay happy, stay pretty. ^^












till then,
your love.


No comments:

Post a Comment